Thursday 17 January 2013

The GDA is Over :(

So, hi . Yesterday was the last day of GDA event . I'm so sad T_T I hope that they will be here til FOREVER ! haha , i'm so over it . But , seriously . Can't hide my feeling . My feeling was like this :

like this..

like this

thiss..

this too

yeah, like this

THIS

hm, this

BUT IT'S OKAY!!!

I know that they will be here again :) Don't worry okay! haha .

Next month I will go back to Incheon .Yahooooooooooooooo!!

I miss Incheon . It has been 4 month since I was in Malaysia :O
Incheon , Im coming for you~!!!!!!!
Yah , my chinguya , bogoshiposeo ! I'll be there :)
wait for me!! 8/2/2013
I'll be back!


That's all for today. There's nothing else to talk about. :/


Annyeonnngggggggggggggggg!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday to Sunday...