Tuesday 15 January 2013

Today's D-Day !! :)

*Singing* *Screaming* *Singing* *Screaming*
And yeahh, I amm soooooooooooooooooooo excited for tonights event ! Its GDA !


And I really don't know what to wear tonight :/ help me :(

Hmm, should I just wear my cardigan with top?

Urghhhhhhhhhh! Nanti panas pulak. -.-

So.. I'll just wear my simple dress je lah :)
So , here's the tickets my bro baught for me last 3 days . I need to pay back after words. -.-


You know what, me with my girls already here in my bro's car. We're going to KLIA right now. Yea, we were at Sepang just now. Tapi we nak sangat tengok oppas and unnies yg baru nak sampai this evening :O

HUaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Really can't wait for GDA !

Btw, I'll upload my recoreded video as many as I can . Wait for my next post . And guys , please don't be sad if you can't go :/ It makes me feel bad you know .

Hmmm , chill okay ?

 They will come here again , you don't have to worry . They love Malaysia :D haha perasan kejap :P That's all for this time. I'll rodger you later ! Doa harap harap semua berjalan dgn lancar . Amin ! :)
Byee :) I Love You.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday to Sunday...